Wikimotive is a boutique digital marketing agency with a ‘work hard, play hard’ mentality. We pride ourselves on being both results-driven and culture-centric. As such, an ideal candidate would be one who contributes on multiple levels – offering both the required skill-sets and a team-compatible mindset that further enriches our team. They would be motivated, proactive, embrace expectations of accountability and committed to excellence in all that they do.
What does the Assistant Office Manager Do?
With the growth of our SEO, Social Media, and Development teams Wikimotive needs an Assistant Office Manager to assist the CFO in daily operations and reporting. As an expert in Quickbooks Online you will be tasked with data entry and bookkeeping for Wikimotive with the opportunity to develop your skills along the way. A “can do” attitude is a must, and a desire to grow will take you wherever you want to go! A self-starter that can work both independently and as part of a team.
• General office bookkeeping within Quickbooks Online
• Data Entry
• Payroll processing
• Assist in financial reporting process
• General administration duties
• Accounts receivables and Accounts payables
• Various Human Resource Duties
• Oversee income and expense management
• Maintain office environment
• Assist CEO with executive tasks
• Record Retention Management
• Expert at Quickbooks Online
• Familiar with Accounts Receivable / Account Payable best practices
• G Suite Proficiency
• Human Resources knowledge
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Flexible schedule and the option to telecommute up to 3 days a week (after the first 90 days)
• Generous vacation time
• Weekly in-house training
• Regular company paid lunches, company stocked snacks and drinks, game room for Foosball, Shuffleboard, and Ping-pong
• Family like atmosphere
All applications should be submitted with a current resume and cover letter stating why you feel as though you would be a great fit for the Wikimotive team.