Looking for a change? Looking for something new? Looking to get your shot? Wikimotive is growing and is looking for a select few with superior problem-solving skills, a drive to learn and grow, and a deep desire to be a part of a fun, motivated team in a growing company.
Maybe you have a Communications Degree and are looking for that first job. Perhaps you have already been employed in the marketing sector and want to grow beyond just writing content as an SEO strategy. Or, maybe you have a job that involves some proven problem-solving skills and are looking to make a change.
We want to talk to YOU.
Wikimotive is a boutique digital marketing agency with a ‘work hard, play hard’ mentality. We pride ourselves on being both results-driven and culture-centric. As such, an ideal candidate would be one who contributes on multiple levels – offering both the required skill-sets and a team-compatible mindset that further enriches our team. They would be motivated, proactive, embrace expectations of accountability and committed to excellence in all that they do.
What does a Technical SEO Specialist do?
At Wikimotive, we eat, breathe and sleep SEO. We are fueled by a love of data analysis. We stand at the forefront of search trends and updates to ensure that we deliver superior results. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of delivering the best in search results, and is passionate about helping to drive Wikimotive forward.
- Utilize industry-standard analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, Raven, SEMRush, and Ahrefs, among others.
- Research, analyze and assess Wikimotive clients, as well as their competitors.
- Recommend strategic changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords/search entities.
- Assist in developing client specific technical SEO strategies, regardless of market and business vertical.
- Work closely with content teams to support said strategies, and optimize existing content to reflect them.
- Perform ongoing keyword research, track keyword trends, and contribute accordingly to content planning strategies.
- WordPress Experience
- Proficient in HTML / CSS
- Strong organizational skills, and consistent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in G Suite applications.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet-based reporting.
- Adept problem solver with extreme attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Generous vacation time
- Fully paid medical insurance for every Wikimotive employee
- 401k with company match
- Weekly in-house training
- Regular company paid lunches, company stocked snacks and drinks, game room for foosball, shuffleboard, and ping-pong