Innovation and excellence are key tenets at Wikimotive, and are, in large part, what makes us a leader in our field. We are always seeking new ways to improve upon our services and processes, and seek to stay ahead of the curve. The ideal candidate for this position should embody these tenets and should always be seeking to learn and sharpen their skills.
You can expect a work load that can be completed in under 40 hours per week, save for occasional priority projects. Full-time graphic designers are paid on salary, and are in-house at our new offices in Peterborough, NH. In-office hours are very flexible, but we are not accepting candidates who wish to work ONLY remotely.
- InDesign / Illustrator / Photoshop / TypeKit / Acrobat
- 3+ years in a professional graphic design position
- Design for the web (not print/traditional)
- Advertising and automotive-industry experience (preferred)
- Motivated and deadline-driven
- Possesses creative vision (can take a project-intent and interpret the desired result)
- Possesses outstanding communication skills
- Displays exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent at time management – Self-starter
- Must sign a non-disclosure and a non-solicitation agreement, to protect Wikimotive and its clients.
Desired Additional Skills:
- Audio and video editing experience.
- Audition / Final Cut / Premier Pro / etc
All applications should be submitted with a current resume and cover letter stating why you feel as though you would be a great fit for the Wikimotive team.
Job Type: Full-Time
- Flexible schedule and the option to telecommute up to 3 days a week (after the first 90 days)
- Generous vacation time
- Weekly in-house training
- Regular company paid lunches, company stocked snacks and drinks, game room for Foosball, Shuffleboard, and Ping-pong