In-House Content Editor
An In-House Content Editor at Wikimotive is part of an energetic, motivated, and fun loving team, passionate about delivering a world class product to our amazing clients. With a quickly growing client base in the automotive market, you will be apart of a well established company with an opportunity for you to grow, as we do.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience (including most recent employment)
- Obsessive attention to detail.
- Excellent grammar and communication skills .
- The ability to proofread and edit written content for spelling, grammar, and overall readability.
- Fact check automotive stats and information to verify accuracy and project authority to our large reader base.
- An ability to understand and communicate using automotive terminology
Adhere to a rigorous editorial schedule ensuring all content meets targeted edited dates
- Develop critical thinking around writing style to connect to a specific audience Meet strict guidelines and schedules for production to facilitate our publishing team.
- Verifying all content meets SEO best practices and enhance as needed.
- Experience with Google Sheets and Google Docs
Desired Additional Skills:
- A passion for automotive, and an understanding of the car buying process Marketing and SEO experience or a strong desire to learn.
- Copywriting experience
- Basic knowledge of WordPress and/or HTML
All applications should be submitted with a current resume and cover letter stating why you feel as though you would be a great fit for the Wikimotive team.
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Generous vacation time
- Weekly in-house training
- Regular company paid lunches, company stocked snacks and drinks, game room for Foosball, Shuffleboard, and Ping-pong
Duration of employment
70 Main St, Suite 400, Peterborough, NH, 03458, United States
June 3, 2019
December 31, 2099