Innovation and excellence are key tenets at Wikimotive, and are, in large part, what makes us a leader in our field. We are always seeking new ways to improve upon our services and processes, and seek to stay ahead of the curve. The ideal candidate for this position should embody these tenets and should always be seeking to learn and sharpen their skills.
Our content writing needs to span a diverse range of project types and sizes, with most of Wikimotive’s clientele being auto dealerships. Most assignments are 1200-1500 words, and some of the content types that we assign are:
-Landing pages about vehicle models
-Landing pages about our clients and their value propositions
-Current events (automotive) blog articles
-Satyrical creative posts about cars and car dealerships
-Special assignments from clients, related to events at car dealerships, within their communities, or regarding specific car-brand announcements and news.
-So much more! (We are also expanding into new industries)
You can expect a work load that can be completed in under 40 hours per week for an experienced writer. Full-time writers are paid on salary and earn more per article than our freelancers can. Full-time positions are in-house at our offices in Peterborough, NH. In-office hours are very flexible, but we are not accepting candidates who wish to work ONLY remotely.
- Motivated and deadline-driven
- Committed to creating original and engaging content for the web
- Possesses outstanding communication skills
- Highly proficient at research through authoritative and up-to-date sources
- Displays exceptional attention to detail
- Able to think critically about writing “voice” to relate to a target audience
- Excellent at time management and working to a deadline
- Must sign a non-disclosure and a non-solicitation agreement, to protect Wikimotive and its clients.
Desired Additional Skills:
Must be able to demonstrate exemplary writing skills and proven experience writing for the web, either in a portfolio or by sending select writing samples upon request. One writing prompt will be issued without pay for candidates in consideration.
Experience with SEO and writing for B2C preferable
Not accepting applications from those without professional writing experience.
All applications should be submitted with a current resume and cover letter stating why you feel as though you would be a great fit for the Wikimotive team.
Job Type: Full-Time
- Flexible schedule and the option to telecommute up to 3 days a week (after the first 90 days)
- Generous vacation time
- Weekly in-house training
- Regular company paid lunches, company stocked snacks and drinks, game room for Foosball, Shuffleboard, and Ping-pong