Wikimotive is a boutique digital marketing agency with a “work hard, play hard” mentality. We pride ourselves on being both results-driven and culture-centric. As such, an ideal candidate would be one who contributes on multiple fronts––offering both the required skill-sets and a willingness to be a part of a great team. They would be motivated, proactive, embrace expectations of accountability, and have a strong commitment to excellence in all that they do.
What is a Multimedia Specialist at Wikimotive?
At Wikimotive, a multimedia specialist will be tasked with a variety of projects, both audio and visual in nature. The ideal candidate will be a capable multitasker, arriving with software proficiency, a willingness to expand those skillsets through on-the-job challenges, and the ability to balance inspired creativity with competent project and time management skills.
Within a delegated departmental structure, enthusiastic teamwork and communication skills are considered paramount.
Proficiency in various Adobe Creative Suite tools, specifically:
- Illustrator & InDesign for creation of graphic assets.
- Photoshop & Lightroom for editing of photographic assets.
- Premier Pro & After Effects for video editing and post-production.
- Audition for audio editing, mixing.
Note: Proficiency in other industry-standard creative platforms are considered valuable, but secondary in importance (for standardization purposes).
Written resume should be accompanied by a video (1:00 – 5:00 in length) introducing the applicant while displaying their creative competence, while reflecting their personal style. #beyourself #nojudgment
Examples of video styles might include:
- Casual “This is Me” type video, presented in the first-person.
- Fun, stylized attention-grabber, designed to make a lasting impression.
- Sizzle reel of past work with voiceover.
- Spotlight on technically proficiency.
If interviewed, applicants should be prepared to present a physical and/or virtual portfolio displaying their proficiency through examples of past work. If team projects are included, applicants should be prepared to discuss their specific role within that team, the nature of the collaboration, and the process used to create a finished deliverable.
- Compensation starting at $75,000+ (compensation commensurate with experience)
- Generous vacation and sick time
- Fully paid medical insurance for every Wikimotive employee
- 401(k) with company match
- Regular company paid lunches, company stocked snacks and drinks, game room for foosball, shuffleboard, and ping-pong
To support our growing multimedia presence, Wikimotive’s offices are utilized for video and audio production as well as photography during regular office hours. As such, team members may be visible in the background of such content. Wikimotive team members are also invited to take a more prominent role in such content based on their ability, comfort level, and desire to do so.