Wikimotive is a boutique digital marketing agency with a “work hard, play hard” mentality. We pride ourselves on being both results-driven and culture-centric. As such, an ideal candidate would be one who contributes on multiple fronts––offering both the required skill-sets and a willingness to be apart of a great team. They would be motivated, proactive, embrace expectations of accountability, and have a strong commitment to excellence in all that they do.
What is an Office Assistant at Wikimotive?
From answering phones and setting appointments for the CEO and CFO to running errands for the office the Office Assistant is an essential part of our growing team here at Wikimotive. A self-starter able to problem solve whatever task is sent their way the Office Assistant will be ready to tackle everything from data entry, filing and organizing paperwork, managing calendars, communicating client prospects to set appointments to making sure the CFO has his favorite coffee in stock.
- Answering Phones / Emails for the CEO and CFO
- Scheduling appointments
- Data entry
- Ordering / shopping for office supplies
- Running errands
- Filing or paperwork
- Managing office and personal mail
- Strong organizational skills, and consistent attention to detail.
- Fun, friendly and outgoing personality
- Outstanding communication, writing and grammar skills
- Self-starter with superior organizational abilities and a professional attitude
- Results-driven attitude and work ethic
- Driven to succeed and grow professionally
- Generous vacation and sick time
- Fully paid medical insurance for every Wikimotive employee
- 401(k) with company match
- Regular company paid lunches, company stocked snacks and drinks, game room for foosball, shuffleboard, and ping-pong
To support our growing multimedia presence, Wikimotive’s offices are utilized for video and audio production as well as photography during regular office hours. As such, team members may be visible in the background of such content. Wikimotive team members are also invited to take a more prominent role in such content based on their ability, comfort level, and desire to do so.