Wikimotive is a boutique digital marketing agency with a ‘work hard, play hard’ mentality. We pride ourselves on being both results-driven and culture-centric. As such, an ideal candidate would be one who contributes on multiple levels - offering both the required skill-sets and a team-compatible mindset that further enriches our team. They would be motivated, proactive, embrace expectations of accountability and committed to excellence in all that they do.
What does a Senior Social Media Specialist do?
Our social media strategies are aimed at driving website traffic and revenue for our clients, while inspiring customer engagement. The right candidate would be experienced in creating attention-grabbing content and facilitating targeted ads. Facebook is currently the social media platform which offers the most immediate value, but the ideal candidate would offer expertise in LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat. They would contribute to social strategy, optimizing use of all platforms for both clients, and Wikimotive. They would also proactively evolve their level of expertise in real time to reflect trends and changes.
- Manage Wikimotive and client social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and other relevant platforms.
- Generate, edit, publish and share attention-grabbing content (original text, images, video, HTML and targeted ads) that build connections, inspire engagement and encourage our client's audience to take action.
- Manage / answer comments, reviews, and join relevant conversations on behalf of our clients, and to do so in a manner that promotes their products and/or services.
- Use timeline search to produce editorial calendars for audience interaction while analyzing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits.
- Recommend, maintain, and utilize all client faced social media budgets.
- Propose new ideas and concepts for social media campaigns.
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly (and as needed) activity/campaign reports for both in-house and client faced services.
- Do continuous research for opportunities engaging new social marketing platforms.
- Stay up-to-date with current and emerging technologies and trends in social media, design tools, algorithms, and applications.
- Proven experience (minimum 2 years) in social media marketing, or as a digital media specialist.
- Consistent attention to detail.
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation, and communication skills.
- Proficiency with basic Apple hard/software applications.
- Proficiency in G Suite applications.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet-based reporting.
- Successful Completion of Facebook Blueprint Course.
- Familiar with the social media marketing platform Falcon a plus.
To support our growing multimedia presence, Wikimotive’s offices are utilized for video and audio production, as well as photography, during regular office hours. As such, team members may be visible in the background of such content. Wikimotive team members are also invited to take a more prominent role in such content based on their ability, comfort level and desire to do so..