Wikimotive is a boutique digital marketing agency with a ‘work hard, play hard’ mentality. We pride ourselves on being both results-driven and culture-centric. As such, an ideal candidate would be one who contributes on multiple levels - offering both the required skill-sets and a team-compatible mindset that further enriches our team. They would be motivated, proactive, embrace expectations of accountability and committed to excellence in all that they do.
What does the Social Media Manager do?
Our social media strategies are aimed at driving website traffic and revenue for our clients, while inspiring customer engagement. At Wikimotive the Social Media Manger is responsible for driving innovation in the social media space and implementing strategy and process to execute for our clients. The Social Media Manager will have a command and in-depth knowledge of Facebooks business manager platform and will have demonstrated past success in targeted Facebook ad strategy. The Social Media Manger will look to drive innovation with new ideas and strategy in the social media space for any of the current social platforms or those in the future.
- Manage Wikimotive paid social media ad strategy and implementation
- Analyze and Report on ad performance weekly, monthly and quarterly for both internal review and client level reporting.
- Generate Monthly ad spend recommendation for submission and approval by our automotive clients
- Evaluate and strategize new trends in social media to keep Wikimotive's automotive clients at the forefront of the industry.
- Facebook Blueprint certification
- Proven experience (minimum 2 years) in social media marketing, or as a digital media specialist.
- Team leadership
- Team Development
- Consistent attention to detail.
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation, and communication skills.
- Proficiency with basic Apple hard/software applications.
- Proficiency in G Suite applications.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet-based reporting.
- Successful Completion of Facebook Blueprint Course.
- Familiar with the social media marketing platform Falcon a plus.
To support our growing multimedia presence, Wikimotive’s offices are utilized for video and audio production, as well as photography, during regular office hours. As such, team members may be visible in the background of such content. Wikimotive team members are also invited to take a more prominent role in such content based on their ability, comfort level and desire to do so..