Innovation and excellence are key tenets at Wikimotive, and are, in large part, what makes us a leader in our field. We are always seeking new ways to improve upon our services and processes, and seek to stay ahead of the curve. The ideal candidate for this position should embody these tenets and should always be seeking to learn and sharpen their skills.
What does a Social Media Specialist do?
Our strategies are aimed at achieving superior customer engagement, while driving website traffic and revenue for our clients. Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of our clients and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
At this time, Facebook is the most effective platform for generating results for our clients. The right candidate should be especially experienced in creating content for Facebook pages and crafting/targeting Facebook ads.
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages our client’s audience to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of our clients social content.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Answering comments, reviews and joining relevant conversations on behalf of our clients.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
Desired Additional Skills:
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
All applications should be submitted with a current resume and cover letter stating why you feel as though you would be a great fit for the Wikimotive team.
Job Type: Full-Time
- Flexible schedule and the option to telecommute up to 3 days a week (after the first 90 days)
- Generous vacation time
- Weekly in-house training
- Regular company paid lunches, company stocked snacks and drinks, game room for Foosball, Shuffleboard, and Ping-pong