Wikimotive is a boutique digital marketing agency with a “work hard, play hard” mentality. We pride ourselves on being both results-driven and culture-centric. As such, an ideal candidate would be one who contributes on multiple fronts––offering both the required skill-sets and a willingness to be apart of a great team. They would be motivated, proactive, embrace expectations of accountability, and have a strong commitment to excellence in all that they do.
What is a Support Specialist at Wikimotive?
Fast paced and ready to solve any problem sent their way, a Support Specialist at Wikimotive facilities projects and research for our Performance Managers to best served our clients as well as internal projects to make our entire team more efficient. Organized and proficient in everything from spreadsheets to Google Analytics, a Support Specialist enjoys a diverse job that interfaces with every department of Wikimotive, our vendors and our clients.
Sound like the job and workplace for you? Start by taking a quick assessment here - Support Specialist Assessment and send us over your resume and cover letter by clicking the "Apply Now" button!
- Data Analysis & Reporting
- Support Ticket Management
- Technical Support & Troubleshooting
- Direct Client and Vendor Contact and Relationship Building
- Special Projects Management
- Information Gathering
- Proficient with WordPress functionality and implementation
- Familiar and comfortable with basic HTML / CSS
- Demonstrated proficiency with Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Strong organizational skills, and consistent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in G Suite applications.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet-based reporting.
- Adept problem solver with extreme attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Generous vacation and sick time
- Fully paid medical insurance for every Wikimotive employee
- 401(k) with company match
- Regular company paid lunches, company stocked snacks and drinks, game room for foosball, shuffleboard, and ping-pong
To support our growing multimedia presence, Wikimotive’s offices are utilized for video and audio production as well as photography during regular office hours. As such, team members may be visible in the background of such content. Wikimotive team members are also invited to take a more prominent role in such content based on their ability, comfort level, and desire to do so.