Automotive Marketing Services
Automotive Marketing has changed. The problem is, most dealers haven't changed along with it. The internet has turned the way consumers research and buy cars completely upside down. They come in knowing just as much, if not more, than the salespeople because of this.
In order to attract more buyers in 2016 and beyond, you have to adapt your business to take advantage of the digital world. The automotive marketing strategies of old simply aren't as effective, and will soon be completely obsolete as more millennials enter the market.
Start focusing on the future now and you'll be able to spend less acquiring customers and outsell your competitors like never before!
Print is Dead. Do Not Resuscitate.
How much money are you spending on print each and every month? From what we know about dealers in general, we’re going to assume it’s in the tens of thousands each month. Now, how are those working out for you? Can you even tell anymore?
There’s a reason newspapers around the country have been dropping like flies in the past decade: digital is taking over and it’s not going away.
But it’s not just the fact that newspapers top the list of America’s disappearing industries–it’s the fact that digital is cheaper, easier, and more effective in generating ROI. With platforms like Google Adwords and Facebook Ads, you can custom tailor an unlimited number of unique ads to target different keywords, demographics, and locations. You just can’t do that with a newspaper (or other forms of traditional marketing for that matter).
Now, don’t take this the wrong way. We understand that pulling all newspaper ads only gives more power to your competitors. The point we’re trying to make is that you can have more control over your success with digital than with print, and that can make the difference between a little bit of profit and a lot of profit.
If you’re looking for ways to supplement your traditional advertising, Wikimotive offers three incredibly powerful automotive marketing services that work to put your business ahead of the competition online: Automotive SEO, Automotive Social Media Marketing and Automotive Reputation Management. Below, we’ll provide more information on each service to help you decide which individual services are right for you.
SEO is the Future of your Automotive Marketing
Traditional advertising will always be a key component to automotive marketing. But the future is pointing toward SEO as the way to consistently build and grow businesses. What separates SEO and traditional advertising is one simple thing: customers who are in the market find you, instead of the other way around.
By creating content, earning links, and optimizing your website, Wikimotive is able to provide dealers with more exposure to search engine users for more unique searches. We’re not focused on individual keyword rankings like most SEO companies, as this is an outdated method. Instead, we focus on building authority and relevancy between your website and topics related to your business. This allows your site to be more easily found by customers with unique search queries. This leads to better quality visits and leads, which then translate into easier sales on your end.
But don’t think of us as just another set of automotive marketing consultants. We put our team to work on campaigns immediately, with little to no time wasted on your end. This is what separates us from our competition. We still spend time educating clients on best practices, but we don’t expect you to do the heavy lifting.
SEO is not something you just throw onto someone’s plate. It’s a highly-specific service that requires customization, constant updates, and extreme care. And that’s exactly what you’ll get from Wikimotive.
Here’s an inside look into what you’ll receive as an SEO client:
– Complete Website Audit and Re-Optimization – Upon sign up, the Wikimotive team will audit your site in order to identify issues that could be affecting your SEO. Once we’ve identified the issues, we’ll immediately get started on fixing them in order to boost results quickly. This typically involves rewriting metadata, rewriting homepage and main navigational content, and optimizing all content with relevant keywords.
– SEO Content – After we’ve optimized your site, we’ll begin adding content. By identifying high-volume, buyer-intent keywords searched in your market Wikimotive’s content team can begin crafting quality automotive marketing content to build up your site’s authority for those keywords, as well as its overall authority. This helps consistently increase traffic to your website as a whole, and boosts traffic from searches with specific intent.
– Social Media Syndication – Included in Wikimotive’s SEO is social media syndication, intended to build social signals using the quality content we create for your site. Social signals are the activity and engagement associated with content on social media that help influence rankings on search engines.
– Monthly Reporting – Each month, Wikimotive staff meets with your team in order to review the work we’ve done and report on results. This allows you to ask questions, receive insight into SEO, and provide us with information that can better help us do our best to get the best results possible. Our goal is to ensure you understand how our work translates into results for your dealership that are tangible.
Use Social Media Marketing to Connect with Car Buyers
For most car dealers, social media feels like something you have to do instead of something you have to do well. This is the “everyone’s doing it so I guess we have to” mentality. It’s true you have to be on Facebook; it’s where people spend an inordinate amount of time online nowadays. But just being a part of it isn’t providing results.
Wikimotive’s Automotive Social Media Marketing service puts a team of social media experts to work providing you with the best marketing across the most important social media sites. We don’t waste time on sites that don’t provide results. Instead, we focus on the platforms that allow us to reach local car buyers and drive them to your site and store.
How do we do this?
1. We target local users only, including retargeting to customers in your CRM.
2. Post quality, relevant local and automotive marketing content. This allows you to connect with people interested in the vehicles you sell, as well as all local residents.
3. We integrate blog content to build social signals to your website, a huge benefit to your site’s SEO.
4. Use inventory to tell stories about individual vehicles and get people excited about the cars on your lot.
What are the results?
1. Increased number of likes and comments on each and every post from local users. This puts your brand in front of more and more potential car buyers who will see you in high regard thanks to the quality content they see from your dealership on Facebook.
2. More organic views on content from increased shares. You’ll find more that your page receives an increase in natural likes and engagement thanks to the shares received on the content Wikimotive creates for your Facebook page.
3. Better SEO results thanks to an increase in social signals associated with your domain. The efforts by our social media team will help boost the work done on the SEO side, which will provide you with even more traffic from ready-to-buy customers.
4. Sales directly from social media. Yes, it’s possible and we’re able to do it regularly. With the increase in engagement and overall attention to your page, the inventory we post begins to be seen more and more. In fact, our Inventory posts and Dark Posts generate thousands of VDP views/month. Leads are also regularly fielded in comments and Facebook messages. These are then passed along to your team in order to convert them into sales.
There is an alternative, of course: you can continue posting the same old awkward pictures of customers with salespeople for the rest of eternity. There’s no harm in it, really. But unless you’re satisfied with the knowledge that you’ve neglected one of the most powerful online marketing opportunities, we hope you’ll contact us about our automotive social media marketing services.
Reputation Management Protects and Improves Your Business’s Reputation
As one of the newer services offered by digital marketing companies, Reputation Management is something you may have yet to hear about. But don’t let that make you think it’s any less important than SEO or Social Media Marketing.
We’ve learned that negative reviews can cost your business customers before you even knew they were interested. Simply by searching your business’s name on Google, they’re able to see a rating that could define public perception of your dealership.
Because here’s something you probably already know about customers: they’re going to complain louder than they praise. What that means is, you’re going to find that for every 10 happy customers, only one submits a good review. But for every three unhappy customers, one or more will definitely submit a negative review.
In thinking about this, three things need to happen:
1. Your dealership needs a system to better facilitate positive reviews.
2. All reviews must be given a public response on sites that allow it.
The reason these are so important is because it helps change public perception about your dealership. Because if users see that your dealership has a 2 out of 5 rating, they’re going to assume that you have terrible service. Using Wikimotive’s Reputation Management strategy, not only will you have more positive reviews–which will increase your overall rating on review sites–but you’ll also have responses in place to show potential customers that you don’t just ignore issues when they’re brought up.
A study from Bazaarvoice showed that 7 out of 10 customers who left a negative review felt differently about a business after receiving a response to their review. And those are the people who had the poor experience; not just the ones who are reading about it online, so it’s very likely this small change in handling reviews can make a big difference in how people perceive your business at first glance.
With Wikimotive’s Reputation Management service, your dealership will be given a system for facilitating better reviews and receive responses to all new reviews within a 24 to 48-hour timeframe. None of this is automated, either.
Your reviews will be thoroughly read by one of our representatives, who will create professional responses to each and every review. Should a negative review mention a specific issue with the dealership, we will direct that person to our point of contact at your dealership. The goal is to quickly resolve negative feedback to prevent more negative comments. Many times, these customers will come back and edit their negative reviews to reflect a positive outcome once the issue has been resolved.
At the end of the day, reviews can be overwhelming. That’s why we’re here to help. Our strategy allows us to handle the monitoring and bulk of review replies so that your team can focus on creating better and better experiences for your customers.
Contact Wikimotive to Supercharge Your Automotive Marketing
Whether you’re in the market for automotive SEO, automotive social media marketing, or reputation management, Wikimotive is here to answer your questions and help you discover ways we can improve your dealership’s digital marketing. Our team is headed by automotive retail veterans comprising nearly 100 years of retail experience who are passionate about helping dealers sell more cars.
You won’t find a more serious and hardworking team in automotive marketing, so give us a call at (888) 975-9454 or use the contact form below to introduce yourself!
Last Update: February 25, 2016
Claim your offer NOW!
Keep In Touch
Ready to Start? Give Us a Call or Drop Us a Line