Wikimotive is a boutique digital marketing agency with a “work hard, play hard” mentality. We pride ourselves on being both results-driven and culture-centric. As such, an ideal candidate would be one who contributes on multiple fronts––offering both the required skill-sets and a willingness to be apart of a great team. They would be motivated, proactive, embrace expectations of accountability, and have a strong commitment to excellence in all that they do.
What Does a Content Publisher Do?
A Content Publisher at Wikimotive is responsible for formatting, publishing, image selection, and SEO optimization of content on our client’s websites. Working within internal publishing guidelines and the latest in SEO best practices, our publishing team works hard to hit publishing deadlines and create high-quality finished products. In addition, they work hard to fully optimize content for search engine results in the automotive space.
- Produce a high quality finished product with an extreme level of attention to detail
- Meet department deadlines for all published content
- Problem-solve issues
- Organize personal workflow while enjoying a fun team atmosphere
- Work closely with other members of the team to optimize content with SEO best practices in mind
- Proficient with WordPress functionality and implementation
- Familiar and comfortable with basic HTML / CSS
- Strong organizational skills, and consistent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in G Suite applications.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet-based reporting.
- Adept problem solver with extreme attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Generous vacation and sick time
- Fully paid medical insurance for every Wikimotive employee
- 401(k) with company match
- Regular company paid lunches, company stocked snacks and drinks, game room for foosball, shuffleboard, and ping-pong
To support our growing multimedia presence, Wikimotive’s offices are utilized for video and audio production as well as photography during regular office hours. As such, team members may be visible in the background of such content. Wikimotive team members are also invited to take a more prominent role in such content based on their ability, comfort level, and desire to do so.