Wikimotive is a boutique digital marketing agency with a ‘work hard, play hard’ mentality. We pride ourselves on being both results-driven and culture-centric. As such, an ideal candidate would be one who contributes on multiple levels – offering both the required skill-sets and a team-compatible mindset that further enriches our team. They would be motivated, proactive, embrace expectations of accountability and committed to excellence in all that they do.
What does a Senior Technical SEO Specialist do?
At Wikimotive, we eat, breathe and sleep SEO. We are fueled by a love of data analysis. We stand at the forefront of search trends and updates to ensure that we deliver superior results. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of delivering the best in search results, and is passionate about helping to drive Wikimotive forward.
- Utilize industry-standard analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, Raven, SEMRush, and Ahrefs, among others.
- Research, analyze and assess Wikimotive clients, as well as their competitors.
- Recommend strategic changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords/search entities.
- Develop client specific technical SEO strategies, regardless of market and business vertical.
- Work closely with content teams to support said strategies, and optimize existing content to reflect them.
- Perform ongoing keyword research, track keyword trends, and contribute accordingly to content planning strategies.
- Provide thought leadership to the SEO and Content teams to ensure continual improvement.
- Proven experience (minimum 3-5 years) in Technical SEO.
- Leadership and Mentorship Abilities.
- Committed to following the latest trends in SEO and Search.
- A love of analytics and statistics, and a mastery of industry-standard analytic tools (Google Analytics, Search Console, Raven, SEMRush, and Ahrefs, among others).
- Top-notch organizational skills, and consistent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in G Suite applications.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet-based reporting.
All applications should be submitted with a current resume and cover letter stating why you feel as though you would be a great fit for the Wikimotive team.
To support our growing multimedia presence, Wikimotive’s offices are utilized for video and audio production, as well as photography, during regular office hours. As such, team members may be visible in the background of such content. Wikimotive team members are also invited to take a more prominent role in such content based on their ability, comfort level and desire to do so.
- Generous vacation time
- Fully paid medical insurance for every Wikimotive employee
- 401k with company match
- Weekly in-house training
- Regular company paid lunches, company stocked snacks and drinks, game room for foosball, shuffleboard, and ping-pong