Similar Job Titles
Some similar roles, at auto dealers and vendors are:
- Account Manager
- Client Success Manager
- Account Representative
- Account Executive
- Digital Marketing / Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing / Marketing Director
Wikimotive is a boutique digital marketing agency, with a growing client list of ~150 auto dealers located all over North America. We boast of class-leading services and steadfast commitment to excellence in product quality and client relationships. We are proud to be results-driven and a breath of fresh air in our industry.
An ideal Wikimotive candidate is motivated, proactive, embraces expectations of accountability, and has a strong commitment to excellence in all that they do.
At Wikimotive we encourage growth and advancement while giving our people the freedom to be individuals and choose their own path to success.
What is a Performance Manager at Wikimotive?
At Wikimotive a Performance Manager is the tip of the spear. Backed by a class-leading product and an amazing team, a PM is the face of Wikimotive to our dealership clientele. As a skilled expert in both the automotive industry and the digital marketing space, he or she will develop lasting relationships with clients and assess their performance on a monthly basis to ensure goals are met. This is done with a number of tools, like Google Analytics, Search Console, and SEMrush, as well as through their relationship-building skills.
The ultimate job of a Performance Manager is to use language, visuals, and other creative storytelling to distill complex performance data into reporting that a layperson will understand and value. While sales skills will help you here, this role is about quality and authenticity, not selling.
Wikimotive's Performance Management team is an environment where expectations are high, but you are also encouraged to be you. Each PM communicates differently and brings his or her own flavor and perspective to the role. This individualism is valued, not suppressed, and flexibility — both in the role and around your personal life — is a constant. This position is being offered in remote and in-office versions.
Sound like the job and workplace for you? Start by taking a quick assessment here - Performance Manager Assessment and send us over your resume and cover letter by clicking the "Apply Now" button!
Skilled AF but don't meet a few requirements? Apply anyway and tell us what you're missing. We can work with certain skill gaps if you have the rest, and we give our Performance Managers months to learn and acclimate before they are expected to manage accounts.
- Ensure client satisfaction for a boutique, high end digital marketing product suite (best in industry and typically most expensive)
- Hold Zoom-based client review meetings, covering data, deliverables, observations, and ROI KPIs.
- Storytelling - Translating complex marketing reporting into digestible reporting for the layperson.
- Field client calls and emails regarding Wikimotive services and 3rd party marketing services.
- Advise clients on marketing best practices, including synergistic 3rd party products which complement ours.
- Project manage or delegate one-off client requests.
- Communicate client needs to internal teams.
- Portray Wikimotive’s white-glove approach and commitment to excellence.
- Recommend Wikimotive products based on client needs analysis (no pressure to upsell).
- Ensure contract renewals through client satisfaction and education.
- REQUIRED: 2+ years experience in Tier 3 automotive digital marketing (marketing for a dealer/group OR analogous role as a vendor)
- Advanced or Expert proficiency with Google Analytics (GA4)
- Intermediate or greater understanding of SEO strategy and modern best practice.
- Intermediate or greater proficiency with Google Search Console, and Google Business Profile.
- Familiarity with Facebook marketing and ads management.
- Familiarity with a variety of 3rd party products and vendors serving Tier 3 automotive (i.e. website vendors, chat tools, digital retailing tools, etc.)
- Highly organized; able to task switch without losing place
- Clear and articulate communicator; Has excellent professional communication skills.
- Detail oriented
- Driven to operate with excellence without supervision
- Self directed; Able to self-manage
- Proficient word processing software (i.e. Google Docs), spreadsheets (i.e. Google Sheets), slideshow software (i.e. Powerpoint or Keynote)
- Some experience as an SEO practitioner.
- Some experience running Facebook ads.
- Experience in both internal Tier 3 automotive marketing AND being a vendor to Tier 3 automotive.
- Knowledge/Experience with PPC/SEM for Tier 3 automotive.
- Compensation starting at $85,000+ (compensation commensurate with experience)
- Performance bonuses in additional to salary
- Generous vacation and sick time
- Fully paid medical insurance for every Wikimotive employee
- 401(k) with company match
- Regular company paid lunches, company stocked snacks and drinks for in-office employees
- Flexibility for family needs